Welcome to the Bisexual Black Ladies Support System (BBLSS), a social and support group established by bisexual Black women to explore sexuality within the context of our experience as African American women, and provide empowering peer support to other bisexual or questioning women in a respectful and confidential environment.
If any of the following apply to you...
- You are sexually and emotionally attracted to both women and men.
- You are "curious" about romance with other women or new to dating women.
- You feel you have adopted the label “lesbian” prematurely or erroneously.
- You are "queer" identified or do not feel you can be accurately described by a label.
- You are lesbian and wish to cultivate socio-political ties with bisexual women.